Thursday, May 6, 2010

can't leave well enough alone

It's been awhile since I've posted here, I could come up with a variety of excuses. Like, why does my computer make me log in every time, even 'tho I click the "remember me" box, it never remembers me! Arrgghh! And then, if I kept an update, I'd have to admit that I'm tinkering with my latest board simply because I can't leave well enough alone! OK, so that's what I'm admitting.

I finished the blank, and wanted to glass it, but didn't have the money for glass and resin. So it sat there, staring at me. So I cut it in half, and added a wide stringer cut from a redwood 2x6 and hollowed out like a chambered board.

Now I've decided to try to figure a way to get some wood planking on the deck, and around the rails. On a foam board! A lighty whitey!

I do seem to have a knack for making everything more difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment